Growing in Grace
Fall Schedule Begins
September 8, 2013, 9-10 a.m.
· Childcare is available for infants
- Preschool children meet in the Childcare-Preschool Room for class
· Kindergarten - 5th graders, known as GraceCompany, meet for Bible classes in the Kid Zone spaces in the lower level. Parental sign in and pick up is part of GracePoint's child safety procedure.
Kid-friendly workshops in age-appropriate environments include art, drama, music, games, storytelling, puppets and many other educational media. Bible lessons are taught using different learning methods. Children rotate each week to a new center to deepen their understanding of the story and to apply what is learned.
Middle School and High School students (GraceUnderground) meet for Bible classes: 9-10am.
Sunday morning worship schedule: 10:30-11:40am
· Infants will be lovingly cared for in the Childcare-Infants Room. Preschool children have supervised play in the Childcare-Preschool Room.
· KIDS ACTIVITY BAGS are available at the sanctuary entrances for children to use during worship.